Wednesday 18 April 2018

Sergio D'Innocenzo Animator at TeamTo

TeamTo, Paris, france
Many congratulations to Escapee Sergio D'Innocenzo who is a senior animator at TeamTo, an animation studio in Paris, France.

Sergio studied our Animation course here at Escape Studios, and worked on developing a great demo reel. His hard work paid off, and he now works at TeamTo Studio doing animated TV series.

We asked him a few questions about his work, and how he broke into the industry.

Sergio D'Innocenzo
How did studying at Escape Studios help you into the world of Animation?
Studying at Escape Studios gave me the confidence to succeed in the animation industry. After studying at Escape, I got my first gig in animation, and I never stopped.

What are you working on at the moment?

I am senior animator at TeamTO Studio, in France. We are working on a 26x12' 3D series for French TV.

What lessons have you learned during your time studying and your time working in VFX?

I learned that it's never too late to embrace your dream. And in my time in the industry I have learned to never complain about re-takes!

If you had to sum up your time at Escape Studios in one word, what would it be and why? Inspiring. Apart from all the theory and techniques I learned, It gave me the real feel of what a career in animation would be.

What is your advice for those considering entering the industry?
My advice is that if you work hard, you will eventually get where you want to be. It is as simple as that.

The Escape Studios Animation Blog offers a personal view on the art of animation and visual effects. To apply for our new BA/MArt starting in September 2018, follow this link. We train all our students with practical real-world skills, to give them the best possible chance of a career in industry. To see some of our animation success stories, follow this link











No comments:

Post a Comment